Покемоны:Новые приключения

Объявление

Добро пожаловать на ролевую "Мир покемонов..."

Администрация:
Администраторы: Сэм -Нормальная Админка. Олег-Добрый Админ кто обидит тот пожалеет! Наоми-Милый Кавай Mia-Весёлая Кавайная Админка Егор-Прикольный АдминчеГ Модераторы:
May

Тренер Синтия

Джесси.

Полезные ссылки:
|Анкеты |
|Важно!Помощь!|
|Лаборатории|
|Флудничок|
|Конкурс для новичков|

Новости игры

Всем срочно зайти в опросы и комментировать! Это очень важно если не сделаете, то ролке конец

Для гостей:

Здравствуй Гость! Ты попал на отличную ролевую игру по великому аниме, Pokemon! Регистрируйся, присоединяйся к нам!

банеры друзей: ТОП-Лист Русской Лиги Покемонов Graffiti Decorations(R) Studio (TM) Site Promoter
События:

Проводится чистка ролей Группа нашей ролевой вконтакте http://vkontakte.ru/club12145521 .

Дата и время:

21 сентября. Осень. Небо чистое. Дует иногда прохладный ветерок. + 21 Время: 15:00- 18:00

Банер:

Банер: Ролевая покемона!

Реклама:

Дорогие рекламщики,вы можете зайти как гость

Реклама взаимная!

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Verotina

Сообщений 1 страница 50 из 81

Hi, I think your site might be having browser compatibility issues. When I look at your blog in Chrome, it looks fine but when opening in Internet Explorer, it has some overlapping. I just wanted to give you a quick heads up! Other then that, excellent blog!

It's awesome in favor of me to have a web site, which is valuable designed for my knowledge. thanks admin

Hi I am so glad I found your blog, I really found you by accident, while I was searching on Google for something else, Regardless I am here now and would just like to say cheers for a incredible post and a all round interesting blog (I also love the theme/design), I don’t have time to read it all at the moment but I have saved it and also included your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read much more, Please do keep up the fantastic b.

Great post however , I was wanting to know if you could write a litte more on this subject? I'd be very grateful if you could elaborate a little bit more. Bless you!

My coder is trying to persuade me to move to .net from PHP. I have always disliked the idea because of the costs. But he's tryiong none the less. I've been using WordPress on a number of websites for about a year and am worried about switching to another platform. I have heard excellent things about blogengine.net. Is there a way I can transfer all my wordpress content into it? Any kind of help would be greatly appreciated!

Magnificent goods from you, man. I've understand your stuff previous to and you are just too fantastic. I really like what you've acquired here, really like what you're stating and the way in which you say it. You make it enjoyable and you still take care of to keep it sensible. I can not wait to read far more from you. This is really a tremendous site.

Greetings! Very useful advice within this post! It's the little changes that will make the greatest changes. Thanks for sharing!

I blog often and I genuinely appreciate your information. This article has really peaked my interest. I'm going to bookmark your site and keep checking for new information about once a week. I opted in for your Feed too.

I'm really enjoying the theme/design of your web site. Do you ever run into any browser compatibility issues? A few of my blog readers have complained about my site not working correctly in Explorer but looks great in Opera. Do you have any recommendations to help fix this issue?

We are a group of volunteers and starting a new scheme in our community. Your site provided us with valuable information to work on. You have done an impressive job and our entire community will be thankful to you.

Hi are using Wordpress for your site platform? I'm new to the blog world but I'm trying to get started and set up my own. Do you need any coding expertise to make your own blog? Any help would be really appreciated!

Fascinating blog! Is your theme custom made or did you download it from somewhere? A design like yours with a few simple tweeks would really make my blog stand out. Please let me know where you got your theme. Kudos

Hello there! This post couldn't be written any better! Reading this post reminds me of my previous room mate! He always kept talking about this. I will forward this write-up to him. Fairly certain he will have a good read. Many thanks for sharing!

I'm gone to convey my little brother, that he should also visit this weblog on regular basis to take updated from latest gossip.

Have you ever considered about including a little bit more than just your articles? I mean, what you say is valuable and all. Nevertheless think about if you added some great images or videos to give your posts more, "pop"! Your content is excellent but with images and videos, this blog could undeniably be one of the best in its field. Excellent blog!

Marvelous, what a web site it is! This website provides useful facts to us, keep it up.

My partner and I stumbled over here by a different page and thought I might check things out. I like what I see so now i'm following you. Look forward to going over your web page again.

Simply wish to say your article is as astounding. The clarity for your submit is just spectacular and i can assume you are a professional in this subject. Fine with your permission allow me to seize your feed to keep up to date with approaching post. Thank you 1,000,000 and please keep up the gratifying work.

You really make it seem so easy with your presentation but I find this matter to be actually something that I think I would never understand. It seems too complex and extremely broad for me. I'm looking forward for your next post, I will try to get the hang of it!

Thankfulness to my father who informed me regarding this web site, this web site is truly remarkable.

We're a group of volunteers and starting a new scheme in our community. Your website provided us with valuable info to work on. You have done an impressive job and our whole community will be grateful to you.

Greetings from Ohio! I'm bored at work so I decided to browse your website on my iphone during lunch break. I enjoy the knowledge you present here and can't wait to take a look when I get home. I'm amazed at how quick your blog loaded on my phone .. I'm not even using WIFI, just 3G .. Anyhow, great site!

Hi there, just became alert to your blog through Google, and found that it's truly informative. I'm going to watch out for brussels. I'll appreciate if you continue this in future. A lot of people will be benefited from your writing. Cheers!

Hello, just wanted to mention, I loved this post. It was inspiring. Keep on posting!

Hello, There's no doubt that your blog could be having browser compatibility issues. When I take a look at your site in Safari, it looks fine however, if opening in IE, it's got some overlapping issues. I simply wanted to give you a quick heads up! Other than that, excellent blog!

Hey there just wanted to give you a quick heads up. The text in your article seem to be running off the screen in Opera. I'm not sure if this is a formatting issue or something to do with web browser compatibility but I thought I'd post to let you know. The layout look great though! Hope you get the problem solved soon. Cheers

Hi to every , because I am in fact keen of reading this webpage's post to be updated on a regular basis. It consists of pleasant data.

What's up to all, how is all, I think every one is getting more from this web page, and your views are nice designed for new visitors.

Great information. Lucky me I ran across your blog by accident (stumbleupon). I have book-marked it for later!

Hello! Someone in my Myspace group shared this site with us so I came to take a look. I'm definitely enjoying the information. I'm book-marking and will be tweeting this to my followers! Terrific blog and outstanding design.

Your style is unique compared to other people I've read stuff from. Many thanks for posting when you've got the opportunity, Guess I will just book mark this page.

I know this website offers quality dependent content and additional material, is there any other web site which offers these kinds of things in quality?

I just like the helpful info you provide on your articles. I'll bookmark your blog and test again here frequently. I'm moderately certain I'll be told a lot of new stuff proper here! Best of luck for the next!

I'm curious to find out what blog platform you are using? I'm having some small security issues with my latest website and I'd like to find something more secure. Do you have any suggestions?

Useful info. Lucky me I found your site by chance, and I am shocked why this coincidence didn't took place in advance! I bookmarked it.

What i don't realize is actually how you're not really a lot more neatly-favored than you might be now. You're so intelligent. You understand therefore significantly on the subject of this subject, produced me for my part believe it from numerous various angles. Its like men and women aren't involved unless it's something to do with Lady gaga! Your own stuffs nice. Always deal with it up!

This post is invaluable. When can I find out more?

Wow that was strange. I just wrote an really long comment but after I clicked submit my comment didn't appear. Grrrr... well I'm not writing all that over again. Anyways, just wanted to say fantastic blog!

Saved as a favorite, I love your website!

An outstanding share! I've just forwarded this onto a coworker who has been conducting a little research on this. And he actually bought me breakfast simply because I found it for him... lol. So let me reword this.... Thanks for the meal!! But yeah, thanx for spending time to discuss this matter here on your web site.

Definitely believe that that you stated. Your favourite justification appeared to be at the internet the easiest factor to bear in mind of. I say to you, I definitely get irked at the same time as people consider worries that they plainly do not understand about. You controlled to hit the nail upon the highest as well as defined out the entire thing with no need side-effects , other people could take a signal. Will likely be back to get more. Thank you

This is really interesting, You're an excessively skilled blogger. I have joined your rss feed and look ahead to in search of extra of your excellent post. Also, I've shared your website in my social networks

Asking questions are truly nice thing if you are not understanding anything totally, but this paragraph presents pleasant understanding yet.

Please let me know if you're looking for a writer for your site. You have some really great articles and I think I would be a good asset. If you ever want to take some of the load off, I'd absolutely love to write some material for your blog in exchange for a link back to mine. Please shoot me an email if interested. Many thanks!

I know this if off topic but I'm looking into starting my own weblog and was wondering what all is needed to get set up? I'm assuming having a blog like yours would cost a pretty penny? I'm not very web savvy so I'm not 100% sure. Any suggestions or advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

It's remarkable in support of me to have a web page, which is valuable in favor of my know-how. thanks admin

Thanks for finally talking about > %blog_title% < Liked it!

Very nice article, just what I was looking for.

Hello, its fastidious piece of writing regarding media print, we all understand media is a enormous source of information.

This is a topic that is close to my heart... Cheers! Exactly where are your contact details though?

Быстрый ответ

Напишите ваше сообщение и нажмите «Отправить»

Рейтинг форумов | Создать форум бесплатно